The school is in a large impressive redbrick building. It dates back to 1885, and was a factory of AEG. It was one of the first factory buildings where the intention was to fulfil an aesthetic purpose as well as providing functionality.
The second wing of the building is occupied by the Institute for Biotechnology of the Technical University of Berlin and the University for Media, Communication and Business (HMKW).
Two inner courtyards attached to the Phorms part of the building have a separate entry and are for the exclusive use for Phorms students.
The nursery has its own playground on campus with various pieces of equipment. In addition, we regularly go to playgrounds within walking distance of the nursery school. For example, we go to the Humbolthain park and also visit the adventure playground there.
Gartenplatz Square, where St. Sebastian’s Church is located, is directly opposite the building. It is the third oldest Catholic church in Berlin and is surrounded by a green area, a playground and trees. We make use of this valuable space when possible for play, relaxation or open-air teaching.
Moreover, the Phorms Campus Berlin Mitte has three state-of-the-art gyms of which one is used by the nursery. The spacious library supplies even the youngest Phorms students with suitable material.