The school is in a large impressive redbrick building. It dates back to 1885, and was a factory of AEG. It was one of the first factory buildings where the intention was to fulfil an aesthetic purpose as well as providing functionality.The second wing of the building is occupied by the Institute for Biotechnology of the Technical University of Berlin and the University for Media, Communication and Business (HMKW).
Two inner courtyards attached to the Phorms part of the building have a separate entry and are for the exclusive use for Phorms students.
There is one playground on campus with various pieces of equipment. In addition, there is “Gartenplatz” square directly opposite the building. It provides a green area, a playground and a soccer field. We make use of this valuable space when possible for play, relaxation or open-air teaching.
Moreover, the Phorms Campus Berlin Mitte is very proud of three state-of-the-art gyms which are used for various sport activities. The spacious library supplies all Phorms students with suitable material.